Words — 45 found
1. blow; shock; strike; damage
- う 。
- I took such a hammering over recent months.
1. batting averageBaseball
2. Batting averageBatting average is a statistic in cricket, baseball, and ... Read more
1. breaking down; defeating; abolishing
たは: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. percussion; tapping; examining by percussionMedicine
2. sounding out (someone's intentions); making an approach (about)
- Try sounding him out and see if he'll come around.
1. hitting (a ball with a bat, racket, golf club, etc.); batting; batted ball; struck ballSports
1. plan to overcome an obstacle or break out of a deadlock; breakthrough solution
1. impressing; engraving; incising
- Place this merchandise slip into the time stamp, and the date and time will be impressed.
2. stamping (e.g. a symbol); punching
1. runs batted in; RBIBaseball
2. position of a ball when struck (e.g. in tennis, volleyball)Sports
3. Run batted inRun batted in or RBI is a statistic used in baseball and ... Read more
1. batter's box; one's turn at batBaseball
2. Plate appearanceIn baseball statistics, a player is credited with a plate... Read more
1. times at batBaseball
2. At batIn baseball, an at bat (AB) or time at bat is used to cal... Read more
1. batting orderBaseball
2. Batting order (baseball)The batting order, or batting lineup, in baseball is the ... Read more
1. percussion instrument
2. Percussion instrumentA percussion instrument is a musical instrument that is s... Read more