Words — 45 found
1. blow; shock; strike; damage
- う 。
- I took such a hammering over recent months.
2. battingBaseball term
1. batting average
2. Batting averageBatting average is a statistic in cricket, baseball, and ... Read more
1. percussion; tapping; examining by percussionMedicine, etc. term
2. sounding out (someone's intentions); making an approach (about)
- Try sounding him out and see if he'll come around.
1. plan to overcome an obstacle or break out of a deadlock; breakthrough solution
打解策: Irregular kanji usage.
1. batter's box; one's turn at batBaseball term
2. Plate appearanceIn baseball statistics, a player is credited with a plate... Read more
1. times at batBaseball term
2. At batIn baseball, an at bat (AB) or time at bat is used to cal... Read more
1. batting orderBaseball term
2. Batting order (baseball)The batting order, or batting lineup, in baseball is the ... Read more
1. runs batted in; RBIBaseball term
2. position of a ball when struck (e.g. in tennis, volleyball)Sports term
3. Run batted inRun batted in or RBI is a statistic used in baseball and ... Read more
1. percussion instrument
2. Percussion instrumentA percussion instrument is a musical instrument that is s... Read more