Words — 3 found
1. to hit; to strike; to knock; to beat; to punch; to slap; to tap; to bang; to clap; to poundalso written as 拍つ, 搏つ, 撲つ, 擣つ
- It has just struck eight, hasn't it?
2. to strike (noon, etc.); to sound (cymbals, etc.); to beat (a drum, etc.)
- ALS had made his hands and arms too weak to hold a pen or to type.
3. to beat (rhythmically, e.g. pulse, waves, etc.)
- ふと 。
- The insulin was making her fat.
4. to move; to impress; to touch
5. to drive in; to hammer in; to put in; to inject
6. to type; to send; to transmit
7. to insert; to write in; to mark
8. to make (noodles, etc.); to prepare
9. to till (soil)
10. to sprinkle; to throw; to cast
11. to do; to carry out; to play; to perform; to engage in (gambling, etc.)
12. to pay (a deposit, etc.)
13. to visit (on a pilgrimage)
14. to line (a coat)
15. to bind (a criminal)