Words — 3 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. formation; establishment; materialization; coming into existence
- A new law has come into existence.
2. conclusion (e.g. of a deal); reaching (e.g. an agreement); approval; completion; closing; enacting; arrangement
3. being valid (of a theory, argument, etc.); holding; applying
1. to consist of; to be made up of; to be composed of
- なりた 。
- This class is made up of thirty-five pupils.
2. to be concluded (e.g. of an agreement); to hold true (e.g. of a theory); to be valid
- おも 。
- I think your theory does not hold water.
3. to be viable (of a business, lifestyle, etc.); to carry on; to keep going
- A bookstore in that location wouldn't make enough money to survive.