Words — 66 found
Common word Links
1. slowly; tardily; dawdling; lingering; hesitantlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- What's taking you so long?
2. complaining; grumblingUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- い 。
- He is complaining about something or other all the time.
3. unsettled (e.g. weather)Usually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. loose; slackenedUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
愚図愚図: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. fool; nitwit
2. The Fool (Tarot card)
3. The Fool (Tarot card)The Fool or The Jester is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot ... Read more
1. idle complaint; grumble
2. moha (ignorance, folly)Buddhism
愚癡: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. (one's) younger brotherHumble (kenjougo) language
2. foolish younger brother
- Thanks, I hear you've been taking care of my little brat of a brother.
1. (one's) sonHumble (kenjougo) language
- こ 〉タカシ
- "Ah, this is my idiot son Takashi" "Eh-er, yes. (The late) Takashi, right?" "Fuusy, he isn't dead yet! Probably."
1. gang of young toughs; hooligans; hoodlums; hoods; yobbosSee also グレる
愚連隊: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. to whinge; to kvetch; to gripe; to complain; to whine
愚痴を零す 【ぐちをこぼす】、愚痴を溢す 【ぐちをこぼす】
1. poor piece of work; rubbishSee also 駄作
2. one of my worksHumble (kenjougo) language
1. a foolish older brother and a smart youngerYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. stupid plan; inane way of doing something
2. (one's own) plan; projectHumble (kenjougo) language