Words — 254 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. citizen; citizenry; public
2. city inhabitant; townspeople
3. bourgeoisie; middle class
4. CitizenshipCitizenship is the state of being a citizen of a particul... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. (town) market; (street) market; marketplace
- たと 、
- Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value.
2. MarketA market is one of many varieties of systems, institution... Read more
市庭: Out-dated kanji.
1. town area; urban area; metropolitan area; built-up area
1. market (financial, stock, domestic, etc.); marketplace; exchange
2. (street) marketSee also 市場 いちば, usu. read いちば
1. citizenship; civic rights; civil rights
2. widespread acceptance; social recognition; common use
1. selling on the market (in the marketplace, in stores, etc.); making something commercially available
- These are the best bags on the market.
2. commercial (e.g. software); over-the-counter; off-the-shelf; store-bought
1. municipal; citySee also 私立 しりつ, いちりつ spoken to avoid confusion with 私立