Words — 254 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. citizen; citizenry; public
2. city inhabitant; townspeople
3. bourgeoisie; middle class
4. CitizenshipCitizenship is the state of being a citizen of a particul... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. (town) market
- たと 、
- Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value.
2. (the) marketplace
3. MarketA market is one of many varieties of systems, institution... Read more
市庭: Out-dated kanji.
1. town area; urban area; metropolitan area; built-up area
1. citizenship; civic rights; civil rights
2. widespread acceptance; social recognition; common use
1. selling on the market (in the marketplace, in stores, etc.); making something commercially available
- These are the best bags on the market.
2. commercial (e.g. software); over-the-counter; off-the-shelf; store-bought
1. municipal; citySee also 私立 しりつ, いちりつ spoken to avoid confusion with 私立