Words — 8 found
1. not less than ...; ... and over; ... and above; ... and upwards; ... or moreAntonym: 以下
- Children of six and above should attend school.
2. beyond (e.g. one's expectations); above; more than; further than
- Try not to spend more money than is necessary.
3. the above; the above-mentioned; the aforementioned; the foregoing
- As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
4. since ...; seeing that ...; now that ...; once ...after a verb
- He realizes that public officials are human, and that as human beings they are capable of misjudgement.
5. that's all; that is the end; the end
- Is that all?
已上: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. not exceeding ...; not more than ...; ... and under; ... and below; ... or fewerAntonym: 以上
- Children of age sixteen and under will not be admitted to the theatre.
2. below (a standard, level, etc.); under; beneath; less than
- Your summary is not up to par.
3. the following; the below-mentioned; the rest; followed by ...
- The explanation below was achieved by comparing and contrasting a variety of different theories.
4. including ...; ... and other (employees, officials, etc.)used to refer to all members of a group, starting with the head or principal figure
以下 【いげ】、已下 【いか】、已下 【いげ】
いげ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 已下: Rarely-used kanji form. いげ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 已下: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. ago; since; before; previous
已前: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. on and after; from ... onward; since
已降: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. after this; from now on; hereafter
- I'll never do this again.
2. thereafter; since (then); afteresp. after あれ, それ or the -te form of a verb
- あ 。
- I haven't seen her since then.