Words — 18 found
1. ingenious; skillful; clever; deft
1. good run; fine running; running wellSports term
巧走: Irregular kanji usage.
1. cleverness; skill; tact
2. clever person (in a particular field); skillful person (skilful)
1. those who resort to blandishments and fawning smiles are apt to lack compassionProverb, See also 巧言令色, from the Analects of Confucius
- They say fine words are no virtue if they're insincere and that's him in a nutshell. He's all talk but doesn't mean a word of it.
巧言令色少なし仁 【こうげんれいしょくすくなしじん】、巧言令色すくなし仁 【こうげんれいしょくすくなしじん】
1. better being rough and ready than slow and elaborate; better being brisk and sharp than slow and prudentYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. expert; skillful person
2. good move (in shogi, go, etc.); clever move