Words — 4 found
1. to turn; to revolveSee also ぐるぐる
- まわ 。
- This handle will not turn.
2. to visit several places
- もうしで 。
- She had never seen New York before, so I offered to show her around.
3. to function well
- Without him our company would cease to function.
4. to pass a certain time
- き 。
- He came a little after noon.
5. to go or come around (to another place, point of view)
6. to go via; to stop at
7. to earn interest
1. to go aroundUsually written using kana alone
- We will explore every planet that goes around the sun.
2. to returnUsually written using kana alone
- Many happy returns of the day! Happy birthday!
3. to surroundUsually written using kana alone
4. to concern (usu. of disputes)Usually written using kana alone, See also を巡って
- Britain's currency crisis has turned into a political one over government failure to stop the pound from going into free-fall.
回る 【めぐる】、廻る 【めぐる】