Words — 20 found
- We need to study more.
- You only have to work hard.
3. discount; reduction
1. to endeavor (endeavour); to try; to strive; to make an effort; to exert oneself; to be diligent; to be committed (to doing something)
勉める 【つとめる】、力める 【つとめる】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. as much as possible; as far as possible; to the best of one's ability; diligently
- A bird flying out of the water is careful not to cause turbulence.
勉めて 【つとめて】、力めて 【つとめて】
Common word Links
1. while studying
- おとをた 。
- Don't make any noise, I'm studying.
1. to strain (oneself); to bear down; to exert oneself; to try (too) hard; to draw one's body taut
2. to put on a bold front; to make a show of strength; to swagger; to bluff; to boast
1. to gain knowledge; to be illuminated
2. enlightening; informative; illuminating; educational