Words — 88 found
1. wound; injury; cut; gash; bruise; scratch; scrape; scar
- いた 。
- The seawater stings my cut.
2. chip; crack; scratch; nick
- めだ 。
- The scar on his forehead is conspicuous.
3. flaw; defect; weakness; weak pointSee also 玉に疵
- There's a scratch here. Could you give me a discount?
4. stain (on one's reputation); disgrace; dishonor; dishonour
- おも 、
- う 。
- Chris' heart felt so empty and damaged that it couldn't be repaired.
5. (emotional) hurt; hurt feelingsSee also 心の傷
疵 【きず】、瑕 【きず】、創 【きず】、キズ
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. to start; to begin; to commence; to initiate; to originateOnly applies to 始める
- When did you begin playing golf?
2. to start up (a business, society, etc.); to open (e.g. a store); to establish
- はじ 。
- We three sisters opened a coffee shop.
3. to start ...; to begin to ...Only applies to 始める, after the -masu stem of a verb
- はじ 。
- The room started to spin after I drank too much.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. creation; production; creative work (novel, film, etc.); original work; (creative) writing
- This artist creates beautiful paintings.
2. fabrication; fiction; invention
- I think she made up that story.
1. establishment; founding; organization; organisation
1. creative power; creativity
2. CreativityCreativity refers to the phenomenon whereby a person crea... Read more
1. to manufacture; to produce; to raise (crops)
- つくりだ 。
- He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
2. to invent; to dream up; to create
- If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
創り出す 【つくりだす】、つくり出す 【つくりだす】、創りだす 【つくりだす】、作りだす 【つくりだす】、造り出す 【つくりだす】、造りだす 【つくりだす】
1. Soka Gakkai (lay organization, based on Nichiren Buddhism) (organisation)
2. Sōka Gakkaiis a lay Buddhist movement within Nichiren Buddhism. Foun... Read more