Words — 75 found
1. sword (esp. a large, double-edged one); blade
- ほろ 。
- All who take up the sword will perish by the sword.
2. bayonetOnly applies to けん
3. swordsmanshipOnly applies to けん
4. stinger; ovipositor; dartZoology, Only applies to けん
5. SwordA sword is a bladed weapon (edged weapon) used primarily ... Read more
剣 【つるぎ】、劒 【けん】、劒 【つるぎ】、劍 【けん】、劍 【つるぎ】
劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. kendo; Japanese martial art using bamboo swords
2. Kendo, meaning "Way of The Sword", is a modern Japanese martia... Read more
2. GladiatorA gladiator was an armed combatant who entertained audien... Read more
1. CambridgeUsually written using kana alone
2. Cambridge (Britain, US)
3. CambridgeThe city of Cambridge is a university town and the admini... Read more
剣橋: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. kendama; Japanese bilboquet (cup-and-ball game)
2. KendamaA kendama (けん玉, also written as 剣玉 and 拳玉) is a tradition... Read more
剣玉 【けんだま】、拳玉 【けんだま】
1. (art of) fencing; swordsmanship
2. Kenjutsu, meaning "the method, or technique, of the sword. " This... Read more
1. cyclops (any minute crustacean of genus Cyclops)Usually written using kana alone
2. Cyclops (genus)This article is about the crustacean. See Cyclops (disamb... Read more