Words — 25 found
1. (single-edged) sword; katana
- れんしゅう ？」「
- "Practising sword throwing?" "It just slipped out of my hands."
2. dagger; knife
3. scalpelOnly applies to とう
4. chisel; burin; graverOnly applies to とう, See also 彫刻刀 ちょうこくとう
5. knife money; knife-shaped commodity money used in Zhou dynasty ChinaOnly applies to とう, See also 刀銭
6. BackswordA backsword is a type of European sword characterized as ... Read more
1. swordsmith; swordmaker
2. Japanese swordsmithingJapanese swordsmithing is the labour-intensive bladesmith... Read more
1. knife money; bronze coin of ancient China, shaped like an opened straight razor
2. Knife moneyKnife money is the name of large, cast, bronze, knife-sha... Read more
1. back of a swordSee also 棟 むね
むね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. small knife that is largely ornamental or used to cut open letters and the likeSee also 小刀