Words — 25 found
1. Japanese sword (esp. single-edged); katana
- れんしゅう ？」「
- "Practising sword throwing?" "It just slipped out of my hands."
2. scalpelOnly applies to とう
3. chisel; burin; graverOnly applies to とう, See also 彫刻刀 ちょうこくとう
4. knife money (knife-shaped commodity money used in ancient China)Only applies to とう, See also 刀銭
5. BackswordA backsword is a type of European sword characterized as ... Read more
1. swordsmith; swordmaker
2. Japanese swordsmithingJapanese swordsmithing is the labour-intensive bladesmith... Read more
1. knife money; bronze coin of ancient China, shaped like an opened straight razor
2. Knife moneyKnife money is the name of large, cast, bronze, knife-sha... Read more
1. back of a swordSee also 棟 むね
むね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. small knife that is largely ornamental or used to cut open letters and the likeSee also 小刀