Words — 49 found
1. to freeze; to be frozen over; to congeal
氷る 【こおる】、凍おる 【こおる】
1. to freeze (of one's body); to be frozen; to become numb (with cold); to be chilled
1. frostbite; chilblains
2. FrostbiteFrostbite is the medical condition where localized damage... Read more
1. freezing (e.g. water)
- Water becomes solid when it freezes.
2. freezing (prices, wages, assets, etc.); moratorium; suspension (e.g. investment)
- しょう 。
- I call architecture frozen music.
1. to freeze to; to be frozen to
2. to freeze in place; to be still
1. winter rain
2. ice pellet
3. Ice pelletsIce pellets (also referred to as sleet by the United Stat... Read more
1. thawing of the ground in springArchaism
凍解け: Irregular okurigana usage.