Words — 40 found
1. that; itUsually written using kana alone, See also これ, See also あれ, See also どれ, indicating an item or person near the listener, the action of the listener, or something on their mind
- お 、
- Should that happen, what will you do?
2. then; that point (in time); that timeUsually written using kana alone
- た 。
- That was when I was in the first year at high school, so 17 years have passed since then.
3. thereArchaism, indicating a place near the listener
其れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 其: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to that degree; to that extent; that muchUsually written using kana alone
其れ程 【それほど】、其程 【それほど】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. well, ...; right, ...; now, ...used to end a conversation or introduce a remark
2. so; then
3. that way (would mean ...); if that is the case; in that case
4. bye then
1. so; therefore; and; (and) thenUsually written using kana alone
其れで: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. besides; in addition; also; moreoverUsually written using kana alone
其れに: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. each; respectivelyUsually written using kana alone
其れ其れ 【それぞれ】、夫々 【それぞれ】、夫夫 【それぞれ】、其々 【それぞれ】、其其 【それぞれ】
其々: Irregular okurigana usage. 其其: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. or; or elseUsually written using kana alone
其れとも: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. but (still); and yet; nevertheless; even so; notwithstandingUsually written using kana alone
其れでも: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. those (near the second person)Usually written using kana alone
- Their sizes are much the same.
其れ等 【それら】、其等 【それら】
1. indirectly; obliquelyUsually written using kana alone
其れと無く 【それとなく】、其れとなく 【それとなく】
1. that much; as much; to that extent; only that; that alone; no more than that; that is all (when finished speaking)Usually written using kana alone
1. in itself; as it is; in its own way; as suits the occasionUsually written using kana alone, See also 形 なり
2. within its capacity; within limitationsUsually written using kana alone
1. and so; therefore; for that reasonUsually written using kana alone
JLPT N1 Links
1. therefore; for that reason; so; because of thatUsually written using kana alone
1. just what you'd expect from ...; that's just like (him, her, etc.); that's (exactly) why ...; that's (precisely) the reason ...Usually written using kana alone
1. that much; as much; to that extent; only that; that alone; no more than thatUsually written using kana alone
其許り 【そればかり】、其れ許り 【そればかり】
それ計り: Rarely-used kanji form. 其許り: Rarely-used kanji form. 其れ許り: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. with that; on that note; altogether; ending at that point; cut off thereUsually written using kana alone, See also それっ切り
それ切り 【それぎり】、其れ切り 【それきり】、其れ切り 【それぎり】
1. no more than that; with that; on that note; altogetherUsually written using kana alone, See also それ切り, stronger version of それきり
2. since then; ending there
- The store closed down for good.
1. in itself; the thing itself; this itself; for its own sake; per se