1. that; itUsually written using kana alone, See also これ, See also あれ, See also どれ, indicating an item or person near the listener, the action of the listener, or something on their mind
- お 、
- Should that happen, what will you do?
2. then; that point (in time); that timeUsually written using kana alone
- た 。
- That was when I was in the first year at high school, so 17 years have passed since then.
3. thereArchaism, indicating a place near the listener
其れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 其: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
Log in to talk about this word.