Words — 365 found
- The ship is now in dock for a refit.
2. setting (of the sun)
3. containing; content; audienceSee also サイン入り
- Each package contains a score of cigarettes.
入: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. entry to school or university; matriculation; enrolment (in university, etc.) (enrollment)
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
1. to enter; to go intoAntonym: 出る
- はい 、
- こた 。
- "I do not regret having gone into the forest and up the mountain," replied the younger brother.
2. to break into
- はい 。
- A burglar broke into your house while you were away on vacation.
3. to join; to enroll
- If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army.
4. to contain; to hold; to accommodate
- People under eighteen aren't supposed to buy alcoholic drinks.
5. to have (an income of)
- げっしゅう ２０００
- はい 。
- He has a monthly income of 2,000 dollars.
6. to get; to receive; to score
1. to put in; to let in; to take in; to bring in; to insert; to set (a jewel, etc.); to ink in (e.g. a tattoo)
- I put it in the drawer.
2. to admit; to accept; to employ; to hire
- Can foreign students be in the club?
3. to accept; to comply; to grant; to adopt (a policy, etc.); to take (advice, etc.); to listen to; to pay attention toesp. 容れる
4. to include
5. to pay (one's rent, etc.)
6. to cast (a vote)
7. to make (tea, coffee, etc.)See also 淹れる
- Do you want me to make coffee?
8. to turn on (a switch, etc.)
- It's very warm. Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
9. to send (a fax); to call
容れる 【いれる】、函れる 【いれる】
2. to bathe; to take a bath; to enter a bath
3. BathingBathing is the washing or cleansing of the body with a fl... Read more
1. entrance; admission; entering
1. joining a company; getting a job with a company; entering a company
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. container; case; receptacle
- The eye socket is the bone receptacle in which the eye fits.
2. coffin; casketSee also 棺, euph.
容れ物 【いれもの】、入物 【いれもの】、容物 【いれもの】
入物: Irregular okurigana usage. 容物: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. entrance; entry; gate; approach; mouthSee also 出口
入口 【いりくち】、入口 【はいりぐち】、入口 【はいりくち】、入り口 【いりぐち】、入り口 【いりくち】、入り口 【はいりぐち】、入り口 【はいりくち】
1. admission ticket; entrance ticket
2. platform ticket; ticket allowing a non-traveller access to a railway station platform
3. Ticket (admission)A ticket is a voucher that indicates that one has paid fo... Read more
1. entrance examination
2. Entrance examinationAn entrance examination is an examination that many educa... Read more
1. joining a club
2. Radical 11Radical 11 meaning enter, come in (to), join is one of 23... Read more
1. admission; joining; enrollment; enrolmentSee also 退会