Words — 217 found
1. teacher; instructor; master
- Our teacher is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
2. sensei; title or form of address for a teacher, master, doctor, lawyer, etc.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- I had my composition corrected by Mr Jones.
3. intimate or teasing form of addressFamiliar language, Jocular, humorous term
4. one's elderArchaism, orig. meaning
5. SenseiSensei is a Japanese word that is literally translated as... Read more
1. last week; the week before
1. ancestor; forefather; foremother
2. AncestorThis article is about the concept of ancestry. For the we... Read more
1. the other day; a few days ago
1. head (of a line, group, etc.); front; lead; forefront; vanguard
1. pointed end; tip; point; cusp (of a leaf, crescent moon, etc.); apex (of a curve)
2. forefront; vanguard; spearhead; leading edge
1. going ahead; going first
2. preceding; coming before; being ahead (e.g. of the times); occurring first; happening prior
- The flash of lightning precedes the sound of thunder.
3. scoring first; getting off to a leadSports
4. stalkerHorse racing
1. inborn; innate; inherent; congenital; hereditary
2. a prioriSee also アプリオリ
1. advanced (developed) country; advanced nations
2. Developed countryA developed country or "more developed country" (MDC), is... Read more
2. PrecedentNot to be confused with President, nor [the plural] with ... Read more
1. advanced; developed
2. seniority; senior; superior; elderAntonym: 後進
1. other party; other sideAntonym: 当方
- Your party is on the line.
2. ahead; in frontOnly applies to せんぽう
3. destinationOnly applies to せんぽう