Words — 46 found
1. elder brother; older brotherHumble (kenjougo)
1. elder brotherSee also 兄 あに
2. pronoun or suffix used in reference to an older brother figure; Mister; MrFamiliar language, Male term or language
1. siblings; brothers and sistersSee also ご兄弟
3. siblings-in-law; brothers-in-law; sisters-in-law
4. mate; friendFamiliar language, Male term or language
1. elder brotherFamiliar language, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
2. one's senior
3. older man; man older than oneself
1. older brother; elder brotherHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also お兄さん
- I hope your brother is better.
2. brother (as older-brother figure in friendly and or work relationship)
3. young man; buddy; fella; laddievocative
1. (one's) older brotherFamiliar language
2. young man; sonny; lad
- "Please move aside." "Ya wanna make something of it, sonny?"
1. brothers and sisters; siblings
2. SiblingA male sibling is called a brother; and a female sibling ... Read more
1. favourable direction; favorable direction; lucky direction
吉方 【えほう】、兄方 【えほう】、吉方 【きっぽう】
1. older brotherAbbreviation, Archaism, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also 兄者人
兄者: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. sworn elder brotherSee also 弟分
2. older male in an homosexual relationship
1. older brotherArchaism, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also 兄者
兄者人: Ateji (phonetic) reading.