Words — 87 found
1. average; medium; common; ordinary
2. mid-grade (item); regular grade
3. same level as; equal to; equivalent to; on par with
- It was a good luncheon, as hotels go.
4. each (e.g. month); every
5. row of (teeth, houses, etc.); line of
1. to line up; to stand in a line
- あと 、
- After a long wait in line, she was told she should get a certified copy of her birth certificate as identification.
2. to rival; to match; to equal
- He is the greatest statesman that ever lived.
列ぶ 【ならぶ】、双ぶ 【ならぶ】
1. to line up; to set up; to arrange in a line
- なら 。
- The maid arranged the knives and forks on the table.
2. to enumerate; to itemize
- なら 、
- All you do is string together a bunch of farfetched ideas. I can't understand a word of it.
3. to be equal (to); to compare well (with); to be as good (as)
1. going side-by-side; going abreast
2. running concurrently; occurring at the same time; keeping pace with
3. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. roadside tree; row of trees
並樹 【なみき】、並み木 【なみき】
並み木: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. avenue; boulevard; tree-lined street
2. Avenue (landscape)In landscaping, an avenue or allée is traditionally a str... Read more
並木路 【なみきみち】、並木路 【なみきじ】
1. ordinary; average; run-of-the-mill
並み大抵 【なみたいてい】、並たいてい 【なみたいてい】
並み大抵: Irregular okurigana usage. 並たいてい: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. and (also); both ... and; as well as
並に: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to place in a row; to line up
2. to list; to enumerate
3. to talk a lot of nonsense; to tell a lot of lies
- The landlord told me a cock and bull story about why we didn't have heat for three days.
1. to be uncommon
並はずれる 【なみはずれる】、並みはずれる 【なみはずれる】、並み外れる 【なみはずれる】
1. to sit in a row; to be present (and lined up)
並居る 【なみいる】、並みいる 【なみいる】、並いる 【なみいる】
1. out of the common; far above the average; extraordinary; abnormal; unreasonable
1. citrus swallowtail (species of butterfly, Papilio xuthus)Usually written using kana alone
2. Papilio xuthusPapilio xuthus, also known as the Asian Swallowtail, Chin... Read more