Words — 43 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. ruling party; government party; party in power; government
2. Ruling partyThe ruling party or governing party in a parliamentary sy... Read more
1. to give (esp. to someone of lower status); to bestow; to grant; to confer; to present; to award
- A man can receive only what is given to him from heaven.
2. to provide; to afford; to offer; to supply
3. to assign
4. to cause
5. to pass (a variable to a function)Computing
1. to participate in; to take part in; to play a part inUsually written using kana alone
- What this club is today is largely due to the effort of these people.
2. to receive; to be given; to enjoyUsually written using kana alone, from someone of higher status
1. to take part in; to be a party to; to side with; to support; to agree with
1. idle talk; nonsense; rubbish; humbug
2. fool; idiot; good-for-nothing fellow
3. irresponsible; nonsensical
1. the assigned equationMathematics, used in mathematics to avoid writing out the original equation again in full
- と 。
- This problem is an equality of k so we first solve the assigned equation for k.
1. feudal era police rank
3. Yorikiwere members of the samurai class of feudal Japan. Yoriki... Read more
1. dative caseLinguistics
2. Dative caseThe dative case (abbreviated dat, or sometimes d when it ... Read more
1. atlas moth (Attacus atlas)Usually written using kana alone
2. Attacus atlasThe Atlas moth (Attacus atlas) is a large saturniid moth ... Read more
1. pressurization; pressurisation
2. Cabin pressurizationCabin pressurization is the pumping of compressed air int... Read more
1. hooligan; layabout; good-for-nothing; gangsterUsually written using kana alone
与太者 【よたもん】、與太者 【よたもの】、與太者 【よたもん】
與太者: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 與太者: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.