Words — 958 found
1. house; residence; dwelling
- み 。
- I see a house among the trees.
2. family; household
- The prosperity of the family dates from the Great War.
3. lineage; family name
1. house; building
2. HouseA house is a building or structure that has the ability t... Read more
1. house; detached house; single house
- There stands a cottage close to the forest.
2. isolated house; house in isolated location
3. building resembling a house, occupied by a single business (e.g. restaurant)
1. house; home (one's own)Usually written using kana alone
- な 。
- The telephone was ringing when I got home.
2. (one's) family; (one's) householdUsually written using kana alone, See also 内 うち
- We have ten cattle.
1. dwelling; house; residence; address
住居 【すまい】、住い 【すまい】、住居 【じゅうきょ】
1. lodging; inn; hotel
2. house; home; dwelling
3. home of a servant's parents (or guarantor, etc.)
1. lower house; House of Representatives
2. House of Representatives of JapanThe House of Representatives is the lower house of the Di... Read more
Common word Links
Common word Links
1. tribe; clan; house
2. TribeA tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a ... Read more
1. a house; a home; a family; a household; one's family; one's folks; a style
1. house for rent; rented house; renting a house
借屋 【しゃくや】、借家 【しゃっか】、借家 【かりや】、借家 【かりいえ】、借り家 【かりや】、借り家 【かりいえ】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. House of Councillors
2. House of CouncillorsThe House of Councillors is the upper house of the Diet o... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. your house; your home; your familyHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- How do you heat the house?
2. your husbandHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
3. your organizationHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
4. you (referring to someone of equal status with whom one is not especially close)Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. house for rent
貸し家 【かしや】、貸屋 【かしや】、貸し屋 【かしや】、貸家 【かしいえ】、貸し家 【かしいえ】