Words — 35 found
1. gem; jewel; precious stone
- He locked up his jewels in the safe.
2. GemstoneA gemstone or gem (also called a precious or semi-preciou... Read more
1. jewelry store; jewellery store
- おしい 。
- They broke into the jewelry shop.
1. jewel box (case, casket)
- She had to part with her jewelry box.
1. legal history
2. Legal historyLegal history or the history of law is the study of how l... Read more
1. gemology; gemmology
2. GemologyGemology or gemmology is the science dealing with natural... Read more
1. brown-spotted grouper (Epinephelus chlorostigma)Usually written using kana alone