Words — 66 found
1. record; minutes; document
- It was not until this year that these documents were made available to the public.
2. record (e.g. in sports); results; score
- も 。
- This species holds the record for long-distance migration.
3. to record; to document
- No silence was ever written down.
4. to set a record (e.g. in sports); to show a result; to reach a value
- Japan's trade surplus soared to a record high.
5. RecordingRecording is the process of capturing data or translating... Read more
1. kilometer; kilometreUsually written using kana alone, From French “kilomètre”
粁: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. キロ米: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. kilogram; kilogrammeUsually written using kana alone, From French
瓩: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to keep a record; to keep a tally
- Keep a tally of what you owe.
1. historical or legendary practice of abandoning old people in the mountains, etc.