Words — 23 found
1. imagination; guess
1. (power of) imagination
2. ImaginationImagination, also called the faculty of imagining, is the... Read more
1. thinking; thought; view; opinion; concept
2. idea; notion; imagination
- We should respect the ideas of others.
3. intention; plan; design
4. consideration; judgement; deliberation; reflection
5. wish; hope; expectation
2. imagination; mind; heart
3. desire; wish; hope; expectation
4. love; affectione.g. Ａ思いのＢ for 'B who loves A'
5. feelings; emotion; sentiment; experience
想い 【おもい】、念い 【おもい】
1. flat-tasting; bland; lacking in flavorSee also 小味 こあじ
2. dull; flat; unimaginative; boring
- The game lacked excitement.
1. hyperconsciousness; too great a sense (of); something being only one's imagination; letting imagination run away with oneYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to leave something to someone's imagination (e.g. I'll leave that to your imagination)
1. conjectures and surmises; speculation; giving one's imagination full play without any groundYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to read too much into things; to get wrong ideas by letting one's imagination run wild; to have a groundless suspicion
1. lively; vigorous; energetic; healthy; avid (e.g. desire); rich (e.g. imagination)
2. full of (energy, appetite, curiosity, etc.); brimming with