Words — 75 found
1. reliance; trust; faith; confidence
2. Trust (social sciences)In a social context, trust has several connotations. Defi... Read more
1. to request; to beg; to ask
- May I request a favour of you?
2. to call; to order; to reserve
- とど 。
- I'm still waiting for my order.
3. to entrust to
- Take care of Mr. Tanaka for me!
4. to rely onesp. 恃む
5. please; please doColloquialism
恃む 【たのむ】、憑む 【たのむ】
1. to rely on; to depend on; to count on; to turn to (for help)
1. request; commission; entrusting (with a matter)
- I asked the solicitor to make out my will.
2. dependence; reliance
1. reliable; trustworthy
2. hopeful; promising
1. request; favor; favour
2. reliance; dependence; trust; hope
恃み 【たのみ】、憑み 【たのみ】
1. client; requester
2. The Client (1994 film)The Client is a 1994 American legal thriller film directe... Read more
1. unreliable; undependable; indefinite; vague
2. helpless; forlorn; forsaken
3. worried; uneasy
1. villainous; rascally; knavish
2. independent; self-reliantArchaism
むらい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.