Words — 123 found
2. RainRain is liquid water in the form of droplets that have co... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. rainy season (in Japan usu. from early June to mid-July)
- According to the weather forecast, the rainy season will set in before long.
2. rain during the rainy season
3. East Asian rainy seasonThe East Asian rainy season, commonly called the plum rai... Read more
梅雨 【ばいう】、黴雨 【つゆ】、黴雨 【ばいう】
2. ThunderstormA thunderstorm, also known as an electrical storm, a ligh... Read more
1. rainstorm; storm
あらし: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. rain shower
俄雨 【にわかあめ】、俄か雨 【にわかあめ】
俄か雨: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. acid rain
2. Acid rainAcid rain is a rain or any other form of precipitation th... Read more
1. welcome rain; beneficial rain; blessed rain; rain that comes after a droughtSee also 恵みの雨
1. local downpour; severe rain fall
2. CloudburstA cloudburst is an extreme amount of precipitation, somet... Read more
1. drizzle; light rain
2. DrizzleDrizzle is a light rain precipitation consisting of liqui... Read more