Words — 59 found
1. essays; miscellaneous writings; literary jottings
2. EssayAn essay is a piece of writing which is often written fro... Read more
隨筆: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to obey (an order, law, etc.); to abide by (a rule, custom, etc.); to follow; to observe; to conform to; to yield to
2. to follow (a person); to accompany; to go with
3. to go alongside (e.g. a river); to follow (e.g. a sign)
4. to serve (as); to engage in (work)
随う 【したがう】、順う 【したがう】、遵う 【したがう】、從う 【したがう】、隨う 【したがう】
從う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 隨う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. whenever necessary; as needed; as required; as occasion demands
- Furthermore, even after the company information session, we sometimes hold company tours.
2. at any time; at all times
- You may leave your seat at will.
1. to be accompanied by; to be attended by; to take along (someone)
- か 。
- Write two expressions that are followed by either count or non-count nouns in conversation.
2. to conquer; to subjugate; to subdue
1. hemiplegia (paralysis on one side of the body)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. following (in the footsteps of)
2. catching up with; coming level with
1. a wife should do her husband's biddingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. being incident to; being accompanied by; being collateral with; being attached to
2. EpiphenomenalismEpiphenomenalism is the theory in philosophy of mind that... Read more
1. incidental music
2. Incidental musicIncidental music is music in a play, television program, ... Read more
1. negotiated contract; limited tender contract
2. No-bid contractThe term "no-bid contract" is a popular phrase for what i... Read more
1. to follow; to accompany; to cleave to; to join up with; to obey implicitly; to flatter
付き随う 【つきしたがう】、付従う 【つきしたがう】、つき従う 【つきしたがう】