Words — 32 found
1. essays; miscellaneous writings; literary jottings
2. EssayAn essay is a piece of writing which is often written fro... Read more
隨筆: Out-dated kanji.
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji.
1. whenever necessary; as needed; as required; as occasion demands
- Furthermore, even after the company information session, we sometimes hold company tours.
2. at any time; at all times
- You may leave your seat at will.
2. EpiphenomenalismEpiphenomenalism is the theory in philosophy of mind that... Read more
1. negotiated contract; limited tender contract
2. No-bid contractThe term "no-bid contract" is a popular phrase for what i... Read more
1. worship with adoration; ardent admirationYojijukugo (four character compound)