Words — 89 found
1. anaesthesia; anesthesia
2. AnesthesiaAnesthesia, or anaesthesia (see spelling differences; fro... Read more
痲酔 【ますい】、麻睡 【ますい】
麻睡: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to get drunk; to become intoxicated
2. to feel sick (e.g. in a vehicle); to become nauseated
3. to be elated; to be exalted; to be spellbound; to be in raptures
えう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
酔っぱらい 【よっぱらい】、酔払い 【よっぱらい】
2. HangoverA hangover /ˈhæŋoʊvər/ is the experience of various unpl... Read more
二日酔: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. motion sickness; travel sickness
2. Motion sicknessMotion sickness or kinetosis, also known as travel sickne... Read more
1. general anesthesia; general anaesthesia
2. General anaesthesiaGeneral anaesthesia (or general anesthesia) is a medicall... Read more
1. local anesthesia; local anaesthesia
2. Local anestheticA local anesthetic is a drug that causes reversible local... Read more
1. to drink oneself dead drunk; to drink oneself unconscious
1. drunken sickness; getting sick from drinking
2. drunken frenzy; becoming violent or disorderly when drunk
1. local anesthesia; local anaesthesia; local anaesthetic; local anesthetic
1. drunken boxing; styles of Chinese martial arts that imitate the movements of a drunk personMartial arts
2. Zui QuanZui Quan is literally Drunken Fist, also known as Drunken... Read more