Words — 359 found
1. to choose; to select
撰ぶ 【えらぶ】、択ぶ 【えらぶ】
撰ぶ: Out-dated kanji. 択ぶ: Out-dated kanji.
2. ElectionAn election is a formal decision-making process by which ... Read more
1. player (sports); athlete; team member
1. selection; choice; option
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. being elected
- Now that Bush has been elected, it will be business as usual.
2. being selected (to win a prize, etc.)
3. winning (in a lottery, raffle, etc.)See also 当籤
1. championship; title (of champion)
2. Championship"The Championship" redirects here. For the English footba... Read more
1. being selected (for a prize, exhibition, etc.); being accepted; winning
1. election campaign; political campaign; campaigning; electioneering; canvassing