Words — 90 found
1. to escape; to run away
迯げる: Out-dated kanji.
1. to set free; to let go; to release
2. to miss (e.g. a chance); to lose; to let get away; to fail to catch
迯がす: Out-dated kanji.
1. to escape
1. escape; flight; running away; elopement; fleeing
1. to run away; to flee; to make off; to take to one's heels; to escape
2. to start to run away
逃げだす 【にげだす】、逃出す 【にげだす】、にげ出す 【にげだす】
1. to miss; to overlook; to fail to notice
2. to let pass (a matter); to overlook (e.g. a wrongdoing); to turn a blind eye to
3. to pass up (e.g. an opportunity)
4. to let (a good ball) go byBaseball term
見のがす 【みのがす】、見遁す 【みのがす】、見逃がす 【みのがす】
見逃がす: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to miss (e.g. a chance); to lose; to let get away
2. to set free; to let goSee also 逃がす
3. to fail to ...after the -masu stem of a verb
1. flight; elopement
2. Hejira (album)Hejira is a 1976 folk/rock/jazz album by Canadian singer-... Read more
1. to make good one's escape; to get away; to outrun
2. to hold on (and win); to win narrowly
Common word Links
1. way out; means to escape; escape route
逃道 【にげみち】、逃げ路 【にげみち】
逃げ路: Irregular kanji usage.
1. making off with (something); absconding
- He got away with her watch.
2. stolen; absconded (with)
持逃げ 【もちにげ】、持逃 【もちにげ】
持逃: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. overlookingSee also 見逃す
2. letting a good ball go byBaseball term
1. evasion; excuse; subterfuge; runaround
言逃れ 【いいのがれ】、言い逃がれ 【いいのがれ】
言い逃がれ: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to run around trying to escape; to run from place to place
逃げまわる 【にげまわる】、逃回る 【にげまわる】