Words — 475 found
1. broadcast; broadcasting
2. BroadcastingBroadcasting is the distribution of audio and video conte... Read more
1. to send (a thing); to dispatch; to despatch; to transmit
- き 。
- I wrote off for an application form.
2. to take or escort (a person somewhere); to see off (a person)
- It is no inconvenience to drive you home.
3. to bid farewell (to the departed); to bury
4. to spend (time); to live one's life
- おく 。
- I lead a fast way of living.
5. to pass (down the line)
6. to affix okuriganaSee also 送り仮名
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. remittance; sending money
2. RemittanceRemittance can also refer to the accounting concept of a ... Read more
1. to see someone off (at a station, an airport, etc.); to escort (e.g. home)
- い 。
- His brother went to the station to see him off.
2. to follow something with one's eyes until it is out of sight
- みおく 。
- We watched him until he was out of sight.
3. to let pass; to pass up (an opportunity etc.); to let a pitch go by (baseball); to watch a batted ball go into the stands
- She had no incentive to work after she was refused a promotion.
4. to shelve (a plan, deliberation on a bill, etc.); to postpone
5. to have someone related or close to you die; to bury someone
6. to take care of somebody until he dies
7. to wait and see; to continue (e.g. in legal contexts)
1. transfer; redirection; transmission; forwarding (telephone call, e-mail, etc.)
2. Transmit (FTP client)Transmit is an FTP client for Mac OS X and Mac OS Classic... Read more
1. kana written after a kanji to complete the full (usually kun) reading of the word; declensional kana ending
2. Okuriganaare kana suffixes following kanji stems in Japanese writt... Read more
1. allowance; remittance; sending (someone) an allowance
1. transportation; conveyance; delivery
- Fibre-optic cables can carry huge amounts of information.
2. hospitalization; transfer to hospital
- あと 、ミキ
- After this, Miki was taken to the hospital.