Words — 110 found
2. RacingA sport race is a competition of speed, against an object... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. feast; treating (someone)Polite (teineigo) language, See also 馳走
- た 。
- Last week I was treated to dinner by my friend who'd won at pachinko. It was all-you-can-eat so I ate to my heart's content.
2. to treat (someone, e.g. to a meal)
- Can I buy you a drink?
1. escape; flight; breakout; fleeing; desertion
1. running alone; running solo
2. having a large lead (over the others); being far ahead (of everyone else)
3. having one's own way; ignoring others' opinions and acting as one wishes; arbitrary action
1. gliding; sliding; skating (on ice); glide; slide
2. taxiing (aircraft); making a takeoff run
1. acting rashly; running wildly; behaving recklessly; reckless driving; rampage
2. runaway (process)Engineering
3. reckless baserunningBaseball
1. finishing (a race); running the whole distance; reaching the goal; staying the course
1. good run; fine running; running wellSports
巧走: Irregular kanji usage.
1. busying oneself about (something); being on the move; bestirring oneself; on the go; taking an active interestYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. substitute runner
2. Pinch runnerA pinch runner is a baseball player substituted for the s... Read more
1. running about; making every effort; being busily engaged (in something); good offices
ほんそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. walking along the ridge of a mountain range