Words — 113 found
2. RacingA sport race is a competition of speed, against an object... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. treat (esp. food and drink); entertainment; treating someone (to a meal); taking someone to dinnerPolite (teineigo) language, See also 馳走
- I'd like to treat you to lunch to thank you for all your help.
2. gorgeous dinner; feast; excellent food; special dish; delicacy
- What a feast we had when we visited my aunt!
1. escape; flight; breakout; fleeing; desertion
1. running alone; running solo
2. having a large lead (over the others); being far ahead (of everyone else)
3. having one's own way; ignoring others' opinions and acting as one wishes; arbitrary action
1. gliding; sliding; skating (on ice); skiing; glide; slide
2. taxiing; making a takeoff runAviation
1. acting rashly; running wildly; behaving recklessly; reckless driving; rampage
2. runaway (process)Engineering
3. reckless baserunningBaseball
1. finishing (a race); running the whole distance; reaching the goal; staying the course
1. busying oneself about (something); being on the move; bestirring oneself; on the go; taking an active interestYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. good run; fine running; running wellSports
巧走: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. long-distance race
2. Long-distance track eventLong-distance track event races require runners to balanc... Read more
1. substitute runner
2. Pinch runnerA pinch runner is a baseball player substituted for the s... Read more
1. running about; making every effort; being busily engaged (in something); good offices
ほんそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. stretching out (in a longitudinal direction); running; traversing
2. walking along the ridge of a mountain; traversing a mountain range; climbing (several mountains) in succession