Words — 58 found
1. to plan; to attempt; to devise
- I made use of every opportunity to improve my English.
2. to plot; to conspire; to schemeesp. 謀る
3. to aim for; to strive for; to work towards; to seekOnly applies to 図る
- はか 。
- The firm has recently diversified its products so as to extend its market.
4. to deceive; to trick; to take inOnly applies to 謀る
1. staff officer; military staff
2. adviser; counselor; counsellor
3. Staff (military)A military staff, often referred to as General Staff, Arm... Read more
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw
1. reckless; thoughtless; rash; ill-advised; impulsive; mad (e.g. scheme)
無暴: Irregular kanji usage.
1. plotting; planning (crime, intrigue)
2. ringleader; mastermind; leader (of a plot)See also 首謀者
1. trickery; wiles; finesse; MachiavellismYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. chief of staff
2. Chief of staffThe title, chief of staff, identifies the leader of a com... Read more
1. conspiracy theory
2. Conspiracy theoryA conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result... Read more
1. Gunpowder Plot (of 1605)Historical term
2. Gunpowder PlotThe Gunpowder Plot of 1605, in earlier centuries often ca... Read more