Words — 137 found
1. valuation; appraisal; evaluation; assessment; estimation; rating; judging
- How do you assess your students?
2. appreciation; recognition; acknowledgement; rating highly; praising
- Mothers are often not appreciated.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. criticism; critique; review; commentary
2. CritiqueCritique is a method of disciplined, systematic analysis ... Read more
1. book review
2. Book reviewA book review is a form of literary criticism in which a ... Read more
1. fame; reputation; popularity
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
2. rumour (rumor); talk
- I hear you're very rich.
1. favorable reception; good reputation; popularity
1. critic; reviewer; commentator
2. CriticismCriticism is the practice of judging the merits and fault... Read more
1. decision; verdict
2. The VerdictThe Verdict is a 1982 courtroom drama film which tells th... Read more
1. underestimation; undervaluationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. bad reputation; infamy; ill repute; unfavorable criticism; unfavourable criticism
1. the same as something was reputed to be
- ふるま 。
- Live up to one's reputation.