1. valuation; appraisal; evaluation; assessment; estimation; rating; judging
- How do you assess your students?
2. appreciation; recognition; acknowledgement; rating highly; praising
- Mothers are often not appreciated.
1. fame; reputation; popularity
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
2. rumour (rumor); talk
- I hear you're very rich.
1. critic; reviewer; commentator
2. CriticismCriticism is the practice of judging the merits and fault... Read more
1. decision; verdict
2. The VerdictThe Verdict is a 1982 courtroom drama film which tells th... Read more
1. the same as something was reputed to be
- ふるま 。
- Live up to one's reputation.