Words — 123 found
1. black tea
2. Black teaBlack tea is a type of tea that is more oxidized than the... Read more
1. teaSee also お茶
- Tea is widely grown in India.
2. tea plant (Camellia sinensis)
3. tea preparation; making teaSee also 茶道
4. brownAbbreviation, See also 茶色
- One of the cats is black, the other is brown.
5. mockeryArchaism, See also 茶化す
6. TeaTea is an aromatic beverage prepared by pouring boiling h... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. absurd; unreasonable; nonsensical; preposterous; incoherentUsually written using kana alone
2. extreme; senseless; reckless; wantonUsually written using kana alone
- I feel a lot better now, but I know Dad's going to be real upset.
3. disorderly; chaotic; confused; messyUsually written using kana alone
- The earthquake smashed everything.
4. incredibly; really; so; superUsually written using kana alone
目茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 滅茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. absurd; unreasonable; excessive; rashむっちゃ is dialectal
2. very; extremely; excessivelyKansai dialect, See also めっちゃ
無茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 無茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. nonsensical; unreasonable; absurd; unrealisticUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. awfully; extremely; to excess; senseless; recklessUsually written using kana alone
3. disorder; confusion; being jumbled; being mixed upUsually written using kana alone
4. very; extremely; excessivelyColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
無茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. green tea; Japanese tea
2. Green teaGreen tea is made solely from the leaves of Camellia sine... Read more
1. common camellia; Camellia japonicaUsually written using kana alone
- The tea tree is a kind of camellia.
2. tea produced in the mountainsOnly applies to さんちゃ
3. CamelliaCamellia, the camellias, is a genus of flowering plants i... Read more
山茶 【つばき】、山茶 【さんちゃ】、ツバキ
1. barley tea
2. Roasted barley teaRoasted barley tea is a caffeine-free, roasted-grain-base... Read more
1. disorderly; messy; ruinedUsually written using kana alone
- Who's gone and messed up my list of names?
2. absurd; unreasonable; excessive; rashUsually written using kana alone
3. very; extremelyUsually written using kana alone
目茶目茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 滅茶滅茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. tea drinking
2. teahouse; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffee shop; (rather formal) cafeAbbreviation, See also 喫茶店
1. crumpled; wrinkled; crinkled; creasedUsually written using kana alone
皺苦茶 【しわくちゃ】、皺クチャ 【しわクチャ】、シワクチャ
皺苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. matcha; powdered green tea
2. Matcha, also maccha, refers to finely milled or fine powder gre... Read more
まっ茶 【まっちゃ】、末茶 【まっちゃ】
末茶: Irregular kanji usage.
1. roasted green tea
2. HojichaHojicha is a Japanese green tea that is distinguished fro... Read more