Words — 113 found
1. rural area; countryside; the sticks
- ようなき 。
- I feel completely restored after a week in the country.
- い 。
- I visited my father's hometown last summer.
3. Rural areaRural areas or the country or countryside are areas of la... Read more
いなか: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. countryman; provincial; person from the country; provincial person; bumpkin; hick; hillbilly
1. SeattleUsually written using kana alone
3. SeattleSeattle is the county seat of King County, in the U.S. st... Read more
舎路: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. hut; house
2. boarding house; school dormitoryAbbreviation, See also 寄宿舎
3. one day's march (approx. 12.2 km)Archaism, in the ancient Chinese army
1. inexpensive hotel operated by a local government