Words — 18 found
Common word Links
1. SeattleUsually written using kana alone
3. SeattleSeattle is the county seat of King County, in the U.S. st... Read more
舎路: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. bones left after cremation (esp. those of a Buddha or Boddhisatva)Buddhism
2. grain of rice; cooked riceOnly applies to しゃり, See also しゃり
1. one's younger brotherSee also 舎兄
2. underling (e.g. in yakuza); junior male peer; sworn younger brother
1. chemistryArchaism, See also 化学, From Dutch; Flemish “chemie”
舎密: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 舎密: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. epsomite; Epsom salt; magnesium sulfateRare, See also 硫酸マグネシウム
舎利塩 【しゃりえん】、瀉痢塩 【しゃりえん】
1. servant; valet; footman
2. someone who works in close quarters with the emperor or imperial familyArchaism
3. low-ranking official who works for the imperial family or nobility (under the ritsuryō system)Archaism
4. ox-tender for oxcarts; horse boyArchaism
5. honorary junior official of the Imperial Household Department's Board of Ceremonies involved in miscellaneous duties related to ceremoniesSee also 宮内省
舎人 【とねり】、舍人 【しゃじん】、舍人 【とねり】
とねり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 舍人: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. とねり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 舍人: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.