Words — 85 found
1. rural area; countryside; the sticks
- ようなき 。
- I feel completely restored after a week in the country.
- い 。
- I visited my father's hometown last summer.
3. Rural areaRural areas or the country or countryside are areas of la... Read more
いなか: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. hut; house
2. boarding house; school dormitoryAbbreviation, See also 寄宿舎
3. one day's march (approx. 12.2 km)Archaism, in the ancient Chinese army
1. inexpensive hotel operated by a local government
1. temple; monastery; convent
3. ViharaVihara (विहार) is the Sanskrit and Pali term for a Buddhi... Read more
精舍: Out-dated kanji.
1. place for ritual cleansing of hands and mouth with water when visiting shrines
2. ChōzuyaA chōzuya or temizuya is a Shinto water ablution pavilion... Read more