Words — 614 found
1. place; situation; position; location
2. Position (vector)In geometry, a "position", "location", or "radius vector"... Read more
1. to put; to place
- Lay it on the table.
2. to leave (behind)
- As it happens, I have left the camera at home.
3. to establish (an organization, a facility, a position, etc.); to set up
4. to appoint (someone to a certain position); to hire; to employ
5. to place (one's trust, one's faith, etc.); to bear (in mind, etc.)
6. to put down a tool (e.g. a pen) hence stopping what one is doing with that tool
7. to take in (boarders, etc.); to provide lodging in one's house
8. to separate spatially or temporally
9. to do something in advanceUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- She always keeps her room clean.
10. to leave something in a certain state; to keep something in a certain stateUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
1. equipment; device; installation; apparatus
2. stage settingSee also 舞台装置
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. storage room; storeroom; lumber room
物置き: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. measure; step; dealing with
2. medical treatment
1. arrangement (of resources); deployment; stationing; posting; disposition; configuration; layout
1. measure; step; action
1. leaving as is; leaving alone; leaving to chance; neglecting; abandoning
1. establishment; institution
2. installation (of a machine or equipment)
- Eventually it was decided that the stores be equipped with surveillance cameras.
1. prison; detention house; detention center; jail
1. leaving behind; desertion; abandonmentusu. as 置き去りにする
置きざり 【おきざり】、置去り 【おきざり】
1. to replace; to move; to change the position of
置きかえる 【おきかえる】、置き替える 【おきかえる】
1. clock to be placed on tables, bookshelves, etc. (as opposed to a watch)