Words — 51 found
1. can; tinFrom Dutch; Flemish “kan”, From English “can”
2. canned foodAbbreviation, See also 缶詰
3. Tin canA tin can, tin, steel can, or a can, is a sealed containe... Read more
罐 【かん】、鑵 【かん】、カン
缶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 罐: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 鑵: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. canned food; tinned food
2. confining someone (e.g. so they can concentrate on work)usu. 缶詰にする
3. being stuck in a confined spaceusu. 缶詰になる
缶詰め 【かんづめ】、罐詰め 【かんづめ】、罐詰 【かんづめ】
罐詰め: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 罐詰: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. kettleUsually written using kana alone
2. bald headUsually written using kana alone, Colloquial, Abbreviation, See also やかん頭
薬罐 【やかん】、薬鑵 【やかん】
薬罐: Rarely-used kanji form. 薬鑵: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. can opener
2. Can openerA can opener (or tin opener) is a device used to open met... Read more
1. canned coffee
2. Canned coffeeis ubiquitous in Japan, with a large number of companies ... Read more
Common word Links
1. drum (e.g. oil, gasoline); metal barrel
2. Drum (container)A drum is a cylindrical container used for shipping bulk ... Read more