Words — 317 found
1. everything; all; the wholeUsually written using kana alone
- She gave up everything for her children.
2. entirely; completely; wholly; allUsually written using kana alone
- All men are equal.
総て 【すべて】、凡て 【すべて】、惣て 【すべて】、渾て 【すべて】、総べて 【すべて】
総べて: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. synthesis; combination; integration; putting together
2. synthesis; colligationPhilosophy
1. gross national product; GNP
2. Gross national productGross National Product (GNP) is the market value of all p... Read more
1. president (of an organization); director general; governor (of a central bank); party leader (esp. LDP)
2. SosaiThe Japanese word Sosai means roughly "president" or "dir... Read more
1. series (of publications); library (set of books)
2. Book seriesA book series is a sequence of books having certain chara... Read more
1. comprehensive; composite; all-round; all-embracing; general; overall; combined; synthetic (e.g. language)
1. prime minister (as the head of a cabinet government); premierAbbreviation, See also 内閣総理大臣
2. leading; overseeing; leader; overseer; presidentorig. meaning
綜理: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. prime minister (as the head of a cabinet government); premier
2. Prime Minister of JapanThe Prime Minister of Japan is the head of government of ... Read more