Words — 126 found
1. writing; composition; essay; article; passage; prose; (writing) style
- His writing is very subjective.
2. sentenceSee also 文 ぶん
- ひっしゃ 、
- First, in order to get a feel for your favourite author's work, transcribe and copy in full.
文章 【もんじょう】、文章 【もんぞう】
もんじょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. もんぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to become confused (disconcerted, disorganized, disorganised); to be flustered; to panic
- The question threw him off his balance.
2. to hurry; to rush; to hastenusu. 慌てて
1. decoration; order; medal
2. Order (honour)An order or order of merit is a visible honour, awarded b... Read more
1. chapter; section
- やく １２
- Each chapter in the textbook is followed by about a dozen comprehension questions.
2. medal; badge; insignia
1. octopusUsually written using kana alone
2. OctopusThe octopus is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda... Read more
章魚 【たこ】、鮹 【たこ】、タコ
1. (musical) movement
2. Movement (music)A movement is a self-contained part of a musical composit... Read more
1. Order of Culture; Order of Cultural Merit
2. Order of CultureThe Order of Culture is a Japanese order, established on ... Read more
1. medal of honour; medal of merit
2. Medals of Honor (Japan)Since the late 19th Century, the Government of Japan has ... Read more
1. armband; arm band; brassard
2. ArmbandAn armband is a piece of material worn around the arm ove... Read more
1. stamp; seal
2. Seal (emblem)A seal is a device for making an impression in wax, clay,... Read more
1. crest; coat of arms
2. Coat of armsA coat of arms is a unique heraldic design on a shield or... Read more
1. Orders of the Sacred Treasure
2. Order of the Sacred TreasureThe Order of the Sacred Treasure is a Japanese Order, est... Read more