Words — 11 found
1. (in the) neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity; nearby; surroundings
- His house is somewhere about Fourth Street.
2. around; about; or thereaboutsUsually written using kana alone
- From the look of the sky, it may begin to snow tonight.
3. for instance; say; such asUsually written using kana alone
1. (raised) footpath between rice fields; ridge between rice fields
畦道 【あぜみち】、畔道 【あぜみち】
1. ridge of earth between rice fieldsUsually written using kana alone
2. ridge between grooves in threshold or lintelUsually written using kana alone
3. footpath between rice fields; causewayAbbreviation, See also 畦道
畔 【あぜ】、畔 【くろ】
1. Crepidiastrum keiskeanum (species of plant in the daisy family)Usually written using kana alone