Words — 184 found
1. freedom; liberty
2. LibertyWhen human beings are able to govern themselves, they hav... Read more
1. reason; pretext; motive
わけ: Irregular kana usage.
1. discomfort; inconvenience
- もうしわけ 。
- I'm sorry to have caused you such inconvenience.
2. poverty; want; destitution
- They lacked for nothing.
3. disability; impairment (physical, mental, etc.)
- で 。
- Deaf people can talk in sign language.
1. to be due to; to be caused byUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る;拠る
- Without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. to depend on; to turn onUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る
- For this reason, the credibility of the book's authors rests on the credibility of their sources.
3. to be based on; to come fromUsually written using kana alone, esp. 因る;由る
4. to be based at (a location, an organization); to be headquartered atUsually written using kana alone, esp. 拠る
拠る 【よる】、依る 【よる】、由る 【よる】
1. reason; significance; cause
2. piece of information that one has heard; I hear that ...; it is said that ...Only applies to 由
因 【よし】、縁 【よし】
1. free; unrestricted; (with) complete mastery; completely in controlYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Statue of Liberty
2. Replicas of the Statue of LibertyHundreds of smaller replicas of the Statue of Liberty hav... Read more
1. free marketEconomics term
2. Free marketA free market is a market where prices are determined by ... Read more
1. freedom; free man; free woman
- The governor set the prisoners free.
- Presidential candidate Obama's economics team seems to be made up of distinguished neoliberals.
1. restricted; confined; unfreeSee also 効く きく
- じゆう 。
- I can't use my left hand because of the plaster cast.
自由が利かない 【じゆうがきかない】、自由が効かない 【じゆうがきかない】
1. free and uncontrolled; behaving with abandon; freewheelingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. transit point; transit airport; connection airport
- Where does it stop over?