Words — 177 found
1. free; unrestricted; (with) complete mastery; completely in controlYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Statue of Liberty
2. Replicas of the Statue of LibertyHundreds of smaller replicas of the Statue of Liberty hav... Read more
1. free market
2. Free marketA free market is a market where prices are determined by ... Read more
1. free and uncontrolled; behaving with abandon; freewheelingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Liberal Democratic Party; LDPSee also 自民党
- じゆうみんしゅとう 、
- The Abe Cabinet is a coalition Cabinet where the Liberal Democratic Party and New Komei Party form the government.
2. Free Democratic Party (Germany); FDP
1. freedom; free man; free woman
- The governor set the prisoners free.
1. free; unfettered; according to one's own whims; doing as one likesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. restricted; confined; unfreeSee also 効く きく
- じゆう 。
- I can't use my left hand because of the plaster cast.
自由が利かない 【じゆうがきかない】、自由が効かない 【じゆうがきかない】
1. freestyle (e.g. swimming event)
2. Freestyle swimmingFreestyle is an unregulated swimming style used in swimmi... Read more
2. LiberalismLiberalism (from the Latin liberalis) is a political ideo... Read more