Words — 357 found
1. Earth; the globe
2. EarthEarth (or the Earth) is the third planet from the Sun, an... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. ball; sphere; globe; orb
- う 。
- There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
2. bead (of sweat, dew, etc.); drop; droplet
- A nickel is a five-cent coin.
3. ball (in sports)esp. 球
- Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
4. pile (of noodles, etc.)
5. bulletesp. 弾; also written as 弾丸
- The bullet just shaved his cheek.
6. bulb (i.e. a light bulb)esp. 球
7. lens (of glasses, etc.)
8. bead (of an abacus)esp. 玉, 珠
9. ball (i.e. a testicle)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 金玉 きんたま, esp. 玉
10. gem; jewel (esp. spherical; sometimes used figuratively); pearlesp. 玉, 珠; also written as 璧
11. female entertainer (e.g. a geisha)
12. person (when commenting on their nature); characterDerogatory
13. item, funds or person used as part of a plot
- That's because, you see, I've known he isn't that sort of person from a long time back.
14. eggOnly applies to 玉, See also 玉子
15. okonomiyakiFood, cooking, Only applies to 玉, See also お好み焼き
16. coinusu. だま
17. precious; beautiful; excellent
球 【たま】、珠 【たま】、弾 【たま】
2. BaseballBaseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams... Read more
1. balloon; blimp
2. Balloon (aircraft)A balloon is a type of aerostat that remains aloft due to... Read more
1. table tennis; ping-pong
2. Table tennisTable tennis, also known as ping-pong, is a sport in whic... Read more
2. FastballThe fastball is the most common type of pitch in baseball... Read more
1. northern hemisphere
3. Northern HemisphereThe Northern Hemisphere is the half of a planet that is n... Read more
1. pitching; throwing a ball; bowling (in cricket); pitched ball
1. straight ball (pitch)Baseball, See also 変化球
2. direct (e.g. question); blunt
- I recommend giving it to them straight, don't waffle your way around the subject.
1. hitting (a ball with a bat, racket, golf club, etc.); batting; batted ball; struck ballSports
1. baseball club (at a university, corporation, etc.); baseball team
JLPT N1 Links
1. (plant) bulb
2. BulbA bulb is a short stem with fleshy leaves or leaf bases. ... Read more