Words — 338 found
1. Earth; the globe
2. EarthEarth (or the Earth) is the third planet from the Sun, an... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. ball; sphere; globe; orb
- う 。
- There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
2. bead (of sweat, dew, etc.); drop; droplet
- A nickel is a five-cent coin.
3. ball (in sports)esp. 球
- Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
4. pile (of noodles, etc.)
5. bulletesp. 弾; also written as 弾丸
- The bullet just shaved his cheek.
6. bulb (i.e. a light bulb)esp. 球
7. lens (of glasses, etc.)
8. bead (of an abacus)esp. 玉,珠
9. ball (i.e. a testicle)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 金玉 きんたま, esp. 玉
10. gem; jewel (esp. spherical; sometimes used figuratively); pearlesp. 玉,珠; also written as 璧
11. female entertainer (e.g. a geisha)
12. person (when commenting on their nature); characterDerogatory
13. item, funds or person used as part of a plot
- That's because, you see, I've known he isn't that sort of person from a long time back.
14. eggSee also 玉子
15. coinusu. だま
16. precious; beautiful; excellent
球 【たま】、珠 【たま】、弾 【たま】
2. BaseballBaseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams... Read more
1. table tennis; ping-pong
2. Table tennisTable tennis, also known as ping-pong, is a sport in whic... Read more
1. balloon; blimp
2. Balloon (aircraft)A balloon is a type of aerostat that remains aloft due to... Read more
1. ball game (e.g. baseball, tennis, soccer)
2. Ball gameIn American English, ball game refers specifically to eit... Read more
1. fastballBaseball term
2. FastballThe fastball is the most common type of pitch in baseball... Read more
1. northern hemisphere
3. Northern HemisphereThe Northern Hemisphere is the half of a planet that is n... Read more
1. straight ball (pitch)Baseball term, See also 変化球
2. direct (e.g. question); blunt
- I recommend giving it to them straight, don't waffle your way around the subject.
1. pitching; throwing a ball; bowling (in cricket); pitched ball
1. baseball club (at a university, corporation, etc.); baseball team
JLPT N1 Links
1. (plant) bulb
2. BulbA bulb is a short stem with fleshy leaves or leaf bases. ... Read more