Words — 106 found
1. dirty; filthy; foul; unclean
2. disordered; messy; untidy; poor (e.g. handwriting)
3. indecent (language, etc.); dirty; vulgar; coarse
4. dastardly; mean; base; underhanded
5. stingy; greedy
穢い 【きたない】、汚ない 【きたない】
汚ない: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word Links
2. Political corruptionPolitical corruption is the use of power by government of... Read more
1. stigma; dishonour; dishonor; infamy
2. Notorious (1946 film)Notorious is a 1946 American thriller film directed and p... Read more
1. to get dirty; to become dirty
- よごれ 。
- The air in this room is foul.
2. to become sullied; to become corrupted; to lose one's chastitySee also 汚れる けがれる
- とき 、
- み 。
- When I was on the verge of losing you, I saw how sinful my soul was.
1. to pollute; to contaminate; to soil; to make dirty; to stain
- Such behavior is beneath his dignity.
2. to disgrace; to dishonour; to dishonor; to defileesp. けがす
- You may borrow this book as long as you keep it clean.
汚す 【けがす】、穢す 【けがす】
1. filthy; unfair; dirty; untouchable; disgusting; nasty; foul; odious; repulsive
1. air pollution
2. Air pollutionAir pollution is the introduction of chemicals, particula... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. disgrace; shame; stain; blot; corruption; depravity
2. uncleanness; impurity; defilement
3. Kegareis the Japanese term for a state of pollution and defilem... Read more
1. water pollution
2. Water pollutionWater pollution is the contamination of water bodies. Wat... Read more
1. dirty-looking; filthy; disgusting; squalid